- Being strong, thanks to more than 38 years’ experience in Morocco in the domain of the maritime transportation, “Marine Maroc"
possesses great expertise in the field of transporting the automotive vehicles in containers.
- Putting the vehicle into the container is a logistical operation that takes place either at the residence of the vehicle’s owner or at
Marine Maroc headquarters. The place of loading is a matter of choice granted to the owner of the vehicle.
- A descriptive form of the state of the vehicle, including the list of the car accessories, is first of all filled out and is co-signed by the
owner of the vehicle and Marine Maroc. Verification is made so that the level of fuel is kept to the minimum.
- With the help of a lifting platform, the vehicle is placed perfectly inside the container according to its longitudinal axis at an equal
distance from the bottom to the door of the container,The battery is disconnected then, the vehicle keys are placed in the glove box.
- Wooden blocks of 25 cm high are nailed on the floor of the container from the front and rear of every wheel.
- Nylon straps joining the rings on tow of the front and rear of the vehicle to the lateral partitions of the container are then stretched in
- It is his device which is made by placing 8 restrained blocks and 4 stretched nylon straps in conformity with the international
standards that will keep the vehicle stable and immobile and will give to its transportation in the container the optimum security that
characterizes Marine Maroc.
Works of art
1 - 13